[LDM #QOQ-440372]: question to use LDM to transfer and oqverwrite files

Wenwu,

> Here are some more info: The files have been gzipped  before  they  send
> into ldm queue.  If  we  see  a crashed file,   we can  manually send
> the original gzipped file into ldm client server by ftp and it displays
> correctly on web.

Interesting.

The two files differ by only one bit in 5,291,952 bits:

    $ cmp -l 24HGAUGE.20060724.0800.gz.*
    599081 355 357

Also, you said that only a very small fraction of the files are
affected this way. Such a low error-rate makes me suspect your
hardware: memory, disk, communications system, etc.

I suggest deleting and recreating the LDM product-queue or using
a different computer.

Ticket ID: QOQ-440372