[LDM #UKY-114667]: ldm -- not getting data

Karen,

[Sorry for the late reply.  I'm reflooring my kitchen.]

> More info.  I have norrowed down the problem to machine A.  I have tried
> feeding multiple other machines from it with no luck.  I have set up
> another machine that is able to receive/feed other machines with no
> problem.  I stripped the ldmd.conf file on machine A down to bare bones
> with no effect, and I have reinstalled LDM with no effect.  Also deleted
> and made a new queue with no effect.
>
> Interestingly, sometimes I can do an ldmping to machine A from machines
> that are not "allow"ed.  This was occuring before stripping the
> ldmd.conf down to bare bones.

I believe the ALLOW entry on system A is incorrect.  It's currently

allow ANY ".*" 172.18.34.29

The format for an ALLOW entry is, however,

ALLOW <feedset> <host pattern> [<OK pattern> [<not pattern>]]

I think your entry should be

ALLOW ANY ^172\.18\.32\.29$

I suspect that the LDM on system A is using the <OK pattern>
"172.18.34.29", which probably doesn't match many products.

Correct the ALLOW entry, restart the A LDM, and let me know.

Ticket ID: UKY-114667