[LDM #UST-447927]: LDM - LDM 6.4.5 SIGSEGV

Christian,

> I switched to motherlode for NIMAGE, and I got 3 similar errors in
> one hour. Other sites have shown this behavior too, one to 3
> disconnection in one hour. This is much better than with idd.cise-
> nsf.gov...

This validates the hypothesis that the disconnects are caused by network
problems at NSF.

We're changing the configuration of LDM support at NSF.  The new
configuration shouldn't have the packet-loss problem and should be
ready next week.  I suggest that you revert back to getting NIMAGE
data from idd.cise-nsf.gov at that time and let me know if you encounter
the TCP disconnection problem.

Ticket ID: UST-447927