[LDM #LYM-910651]: ldm timeout for data request

Hi Waldenio,

> The new versions of LDM are receiving data with no more than
> 1 hour late. For several communications here in Brazil this
> time delay is too short. For conduit feed, for example, we
> are losing data. Usually, this time for the requests were
> 24 hours.
>
> How do we can increase this time in requests ?

We're not sure what you are asking.  Do you want to increase the time
that a data-product spends in the product-queue before it is removed
to make room for another data-product?  Or, do you want the receiving
(i.e., downstream) LDM processes to ask for data that is more than
one hour old when they are started by REQUEST entries in the LDM
configuration-file (etc/ldmd.conf)?

In either case, the underlying problem that you are having is that
the network connections don't have the capacity to deliver the data
that you are requesting.  The only good solutions are to decrease
the amount of data that you request or increase the bandwidth of
the network.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: LYM-910651