[LDM #ONE-336935]: Re: 20060428: GEMPAK and McIDAS upgraded on unidata.at.fcen.uba.ar

Claudia,

Thanks for the listing of /proc/sys/kernel.

Tom and I enabled the creation of core files by the LDM user and restarted
the LDM.  Hopefully, we'll only need the next crash to determine the problem.

Ticket ID: ONE-336935