[LDM #LCD-998318]: ldmadmin start using -I

Mike,

> I tried to restart the ldm on atm using the following;
>
> % ldmadmin start -I 192.12.209.57
>
> so it accepts connections on the new interface only.  Both the ldmd.log
> and lsof confirm that rpc.ldmd bound to INADDR_ANY;
>
> May 03 13:44:58 atm rpc.ldmd[15851] NOTE: Using local address 0.0.0.0:388
>
> Also, the -I option is not documented in the ldmadmin header or man page

The "option" to have the LDM server listen on a particular interface is part
of the ldmadmin(1) configuration-file, etc/ldmadmin-pl.conf, rather than an
actual option.  Edit that file and modify the $ip_addr variable appropriately.

Ticket ID: LCD-998318