[LDM #ZRE-293921]: Dropped products

Harry,

> Do all product keys end in numbers?  Otherwise the splitting I am using
> for the CONDUIT feed would not work for other feeds.

No, the product identifiers don't all end in envenly-distributed numbers.

I suggest, therefore, that you split by feedtypes (WMO -> IDS|DDPLUS, HRS,
etc.).

The latencies that you're seeing in data-products from unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu
don't make sense given that the latencies
in the much larger CONDUIT feed from idd.unidata.ucar.edu are so much less.

Ticket ID: ZRE-293921