[LDM #ZRE-293921]: Dropped products

Harry,

> I will take a look tonight, but I think they did.  The interesting item
> is that the products did go out to some of my external feeds.

If an upstream LDM process on Freshair transmitted the missing data-products,
then they had to have been put into the product-queue, which would mean that
the downstream LDM process on Freshair that received them would have printed
that fact in the log file -- yet you said it didn't.

Brain hurt!  :-)

Ticket ID: ZRE-293921