[LDM #AET-991057]: LDM 6.4.4: upstream connection closed for unknown reason

Robert,

> Just for the heck of it I am just using two single disks (no software RAID)
> and I also gave CONDUIT it's own pqact entry.
> I suppose it is also possible that bigbird.tamu.edu does not have a big
> enough queue to allow for the CONDUIT latencies I have.

I don't know what the minimum residency time is for Bigbirds product-queue.
This can only be discovered by routinely using pqmon(1) a lot (because it
varies as products arrive).

Ticket ID: AET-991057
Department: Support LDM