[LDM #AET-991057]: LDM 6.4.4: upstream connection closed for unknown reason

Robert,

> It is only getting CONDUIT data from bigbird.tamu.edu.  The machine in New
> Mexico (wxmcidas.nsbf.nasa.gov) is only getting data from
> idd.unidata.ucar.edu.  Of course, under normal circumstances I won't be
> running two feeds like that.

Then not only do I *not* understand why the connection is spontaneously
disconnecting, but I also do not understand why you are missing data-products.
Upon reconnection to Bigbird, the LDM on Psnldm uses the MD5 signature of the
last successfully-received data-product in its request for products and Bigbird
should send data-products starting with the one received just after the
data-product with that MD5 signature.

Is there any pattern to the missed data-products?

Ticket ID: AET-991057
Department: Support LDM