[LDM #SRC-199815]: ingesting in LDM

Hi Waldenio,

> Here I am ingesting several types of data in LDM for
> dissemination. I am ingesting data in WMO format too,
> using pqing and pqinsert.
>
> I have no problem ingesting text data like synop and metar,
> but I am not able to insert binary data in BUFR format.

What ingesters are you using?  What are the error messages?  Are the ingesters
started by the EXEC entries in the LDM configuration-file (ldmd.conf)?  Do they
have write-access to the product-queue?

> Even the data that I received from IDD (HDS feed) I am not
> able to reinsert them in LDM.

Data-products delivered via the IDD are already in the product-queue: they
don't need to be reinserted.

> This is important because I have several BUFR data from GTS
> that are not available in the IDD. I would like use LDM to
> dissemination.

Can we log onto your system?

Ticket ID: SRC-199815