[LDM #CMQ-993626]: LDM - LDM Documentation

Mark,

> Inquiry: Where can i download the ldm-doc.tar.Z file ? The link to the gforge
> site doent bring any result

This might seem unusual, but I strongly recommend that you use the on-line
documentation rather than attempt to download the documentation.  The reason is
that the on-line documentation is routinely updated but the downloadable
documentation is updated only sporadically.

Ticket ID: CMQ-993626