[LDM #ALU-416552]: Upgrading LDM 6.0.12

Jiangyi,

> Thanks a lot. I would prefer to do the actions by ourselves. Would you
> please give me the detail of these actions?

Do the following:

    1. As root, execute the command "make install_setuids" in directory
"/rainbow/ldm/ldm-6.4.5/src".

    2. As the LDM user, go to the home directory and execute the following
command

        ldmadmin stop && rm runtime && ln -s ldm-6.4.5 runtime && ldmadmin
delqueue && ldmadmin mkqueue -f && ldmadmin start

Detailed information on configuring the LDM can be found at
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-6.4.5/basics/configuring.html>.

Contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson