[LDM #RCK-299610]: can't run LDM

> I've deleted and remade the product queue multiple times with no effect.

Interesting.

Is the ingester that's inserting data-products into the product-queue (but
outside the LDM system) running?

If the new LDM supports large product-queues and the previous one didn't, then
was the ingester relinked against the new LDM library?

> pqcheck -v shows:
> address@hidden ~/logs]$ pqcheck -v
> Mar 21 23:05:32 pqcheck NOTE: Starting Up (27056)
> Mar 21 23:05:32 pqcheck INFO: The writer-counter of the product-queue is 0
> Mar 21 23:05:32 pqcheck NOTE: Exiting

The output from pqcheck(1) is good.

Ticket ID: RCK-299610