Re: aircraft pullout

Janet,

I'm running a small test program on Malbec that prints-out the
IP address of host "600644362.tssmob.net" that it gets from the
gethostbyname() system-call every 5 seconds.  I'm hoping I can use
this program to diagnose the problem.  I'm getting help from our
system administrator, Mike Schmidt, whose forgotten more about
operating-systems than most people will ever learn. :-)