Re: 20060113: Sending data through LDM to ground from aircraft with changing ip address (cont.)

Janet,

I would like to log onto the ground computer on which the downstream LDM
is running in order to poke around.  If this is permitted, would you
please send me the computer and LDM-user account information.  My number
is 303-497-8648.

LDM Developer