[LDM #LVW-811992]: ldm Replacment-Strings Derived from the Data-Product Creation-Time

> If I  PIPE the data-products to a script or program
> does the LDM wait until the script or app is finished
> running before it can process more data?

Local processing of received data-products is done by one or more pqact(1)
processes.  Each pqact(1) process completes its action on a data-product before
proceeding to the next action or data-product.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: LVW-811992
Department: Support LDM