Re: RSA Comm Test (Weather - JSC) LDM Troubleshooting

Jackie,

>Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 16:03:03 -0500
>From: "Petit, Jackie" <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: RE: RSA Comm Test (Weather - JSC) LDM Troubleshooting

> I did that the other day per your other E-mail and got pages of our data
> so I know we're trying to send them data.

Actually, if you executed the command

    notifyme -vl- -h rsaintrf.midds.jsc.nasa.gov -o 3600

on host ftpsvr.er-rsaiia-unc.int as the LDM user and got pages of
output, then you were receiving data-product notifications from host
"rsaintrf".

> Do you want me to try again?

Yes, please.

> I'm on the other side of the bldg from the room that has the ftp server
> unfortunately.  But I need to go over there anyway to change the ldm
> config file per your recommendations.

Please execute the above notifyme(1) command as the LDM user on host
"ftpsvr" and then modify the configuration-file and restart the LDM.