Re: RSA Comm Test (Weather - JSC) LDM Troubleshooting

Jackie,

I got the files OK.  The only thing I suggest is that you change the
entry

    allow       ANY     rsaintrf.midds.jsc.nasa.gov

in the LDM configuration-file on host ftpsvr.er-rsaiia-unc.int to

    allow       ANY     rsaintrf\.midds\.jsc\.nasa\.gov
    allow       ANY     rsaserv\.midds\.jsc\.nasa\.gov

because the "hostname" is actually a pattern (so the periods should be
escaped) and the given host appears to have two names (I'm assuming that
the domainname is the same).

Please send me the outputs from the commands as soon as you're able.