Duplicate rtstats processes on psnldm.nsbf.nasa.gov

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>
John,

In looking at our rtstats reception, I see that psnldm is sending stats from
both
version 6.3.0 and 6.4.1.

Seems like at some point when the LDM was stopped under 6.3.0, the rtstats
process
did not exit, and it is still happily reporting products arriving in the queue.

Would you check your rtstats processes and kill off the one that doesn't have
the
current rpc.ldmd parent?

Thanks,

Steve Chiswell