20051221: Question about ldmd and pqact.conf syntax

Dan,
Your ldmd.conf pattern matched the substring nam.t....etc... anywhere in the
product
name.

Your pqact.conf entry is useing the "^" character, which in regular expression
syntax means that the name must begin starting with "nam.t...etc", so your
pqact.conf pattern is not equivalent to your ldmd.conf pattern- which may be
your
problem.

If not, please send the output of your notifyme command so I can see the
file names that your pave in your queue.

Another brief comment... since your patterns for tiles 24 and 25 are
the smae otherwise, you could use a single pattern with "2[45]".

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support