Re: 20051215: Lambdarail

Art,

UCAR is connected to NLR currently and I believe they're ready to
accept routing requests and/or requests for dedicated bandwith.
Let us know how you'd like to proceed - ie should we open a work
request with our networking folks, just open a dialogue to see
what issues might need to be dealt with, or just hang back until
the work is complete on the PSU end?

mike