20051024: ernie.tamu.edu is getting unstable... (cont.)

>From:  Gerry Creager <address@hidden>

Hi Gerry,

re:
>6.3.0 but I think Tom recompiled it for large queue support.  Looks like
>lost of places where ernie tried to restart and lost its mind...

Just in case...

I built and installed LDM-6.4.2 on bigbird a few minutes ago.

>Things are much better now, although we appear to have lost the
>opportunity to support Wilma operations with radar imagery...

How so?  By support do you mean by web page imagery etc?

>but there
>were significant SRH problems this weekend affecting that, too, which we
>may want to discuss on the phone one day...

FYI: I'm off to Madison, WI on Wednesday and have two meetings tomorrow...

>From address@hidden  Mon Oct 24 20:27:23 2005

Hi, Tom,

re: I built and installed LDM-6.4.2 on bigbird a few minutes ago.

>OK.  So noted!  Thanks.

re: By support do you mean by web page imagery etc?