Redhat/Fedora Core RPM for the LDM

Glenn,

Your posting to the "ldm-users" mailing-list that contained an RPM for
the LDM was rejected because it was too large.

If you want to make the RPM available on your website, then I'll provide
a link to it from the LDM webpage.

(I won't put it on our website without vetting it -- and I don't have
time to do that.)

Regards,
Steven Emmerson
LDM Developer