20051017: sending data products

Brian,

The static file name is not important to the LDM, and you can insert multiple
products
with the same file name.

However, the LDM does reject duplicate data, so the MD5 checksum being computed
on your file is the same as already in the queue. A static file name is OK.
A static data product is not OK.

If you need to send the same product again, you could append the current system
time
to the contents of the file when you insert the product, so that the MD5
checksum will
be unique.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support