Re: 20050928: Problems with new LDM between AMRC and SSCC?

Matt,

I think I fixed the problem.  I tested the fix pqsend(1)-ing to a new
version of the LDM server and it worked just fine.

Install the release-candidate

    ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/ldm/ldm-6.4.2.4.tar.Z

on the University of Wisconsin servers and try it.

And, please, keep us apprised.

Tom, you shouldn't have to do anything unless you're planning on
receiving data-products via pqsend(1) or ldmsend(1).  Once the new
version is installed on the UW servers, your stuff should just start
going through.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson