Re: 20050909:Slow LDM startup question (fwd)

John,

I don't know if John got back to you yet as we've been to in-house
training.  I think the solution to the problem is to add access to
the portmapper through TCP wrappers.  Add this to /etc/hosts.allow;

portmap: 127.0.0.1

and restart.  If that doesn't work, add the system IP on the same line.
I hope all is going well at the NSBF -- I haven't talked to you in years!

mike