Re: ldm won't start

Gabe,

>Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:43:54 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Gabe Langbauer <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: ldm won't start

> Indeed, I've been the ldm user the entire time.

Then the LDM shouldn't have any problems accessing the product-queue --
which doesn't jibe with the error message.  Odd.

Please send me the output from the following commands executed as
the LDM user in that user's home directory:

    ls -l bin/rpc.ldmd
    rpc.ldmd -vl-

Enter a control-C (^C) to terminate the last command.