Re: LDM - ldm process becomes defunct on server

Sarah,

>Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:25:41 -0600
>From: Sarah Thompson <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: LDM - ldm process becomes defunct on server

> Steve, is there a possiblity there is a problem with my build?  Sarah

That's always a possibility -- as it the possibility that the LDM has a
bug in it (although you seem to be the only one having this problem).

Having a dump of a core-file from an upstream LDM would help a lot.

And, what do you mean, exactly, by the word "defunct"?