To: Andrew J Ragusa <address@hidden>
cc: address@hidden,
cc: address@hidden
From: Marcus A Christie <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: IRaDS & LDM

Andrew J Ragusa wrote:

I'm A.J. working with Professor Plale over at IU.  I had a question on the
nexradII data and the LDM decoder.  Mainly, how does LDM launch the
decoder? Is the decoder launched every time a new chunk of a file comes
in, or is it a persistent pipe that starts when the first chunk of file
is received and finished when the last chunk is received??

Thanks

AJ Ragusa
address@hidden
630-697-2470

Just to further elaborate, this is in relation to the LDM pqact action PIPE. The full command, if it helps, is:

NEXRD2 ^L2-([^/]*)/(....)/([0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-1][0-9][0-3][0-9][0-2][0-9][0-5][0-9][0-9][0-9])
PIPE nexradII data/pub/decoded/nexradII/raw/\2/\3.raw

Marc

-- *************************************************** Anne Wilson UCAR Unidata Program address@hidden P.O. Box 3000 Boulder, CO 80307 ---------------------------------------------------- Unidata WWW server http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/ ****************************************************