Re: 20050724: Questions about LDM 6.4

Gilbert,

>Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:22:20 -0500 (CDT)
>From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20050724: Questions about LDM 6.4

> OK, one more question. I just installed 6.4 on weather.admin.niu.edu and
> had to go back to 6.3 because it wasn't saving the data in the proper root
> directory. I want the data saved in /home/ldm, yet it was saving it in
> /home/ldm/ldm-6.4.0. In the ldmadmin-pl.conf file, I specified the LDm
> root directory as /home/ldm and then /home/ldm/ldm-6.4.0 to see if that
> would affect things. It didn't. Oddly enough, it DID work fine on weather2
> and weather3.admin.niu.edu; weather.admin feeds off of weather2.
>
> Weird.

Indeed.

What's the output of the command "ldm-6.4.0/bin/ldmadmin config"?  How
does it compare to "ldm-6.3.0/bin/ldmadmin config"

The configure(1) script will set the current working directory of the
LDM system to

    1.  The contents of the LDMHOME environment variable, if set; or

    2.  The home directory of the LDM user;

Was the environment variable LDMHOME defined as "/home/ldm/ldm-6.4.0"
when the configure(1) script was executed?