Re: 'queue full' error

Min Yeol Lim,

>Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 17:43:05 -0400 (EDT)
>From: "Min Yeol Lim" <address@hidden>
>To: "Steve Emmerson" <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 'queue full' error

> Here is the data.
> Thank you.
>
> bash-2.05b$ ./bin/ldmadmin config

Thank you, but that wasn't the command that I asked you to execute.

Please do the following:

    1.  Become the LDM user in that user's home directory.

    2.  Send me the output of the command:

            type ldmadmin

    3.  Send me the output of the command

            ldmadmin config

        Note that there is no "./bin/" prefix in the above command;
        consequently it tests your PATH environment variable as well as
        the configuration of the LDM system.

    4.  Send me the output of the command

            grep pq_size etc/ldmadmin-pl.conf

Regards,