Date:    Fri, 20 May 2005 13:07:06 -0600
From:    Emily Doremire <address@hidden>To:      Brian Olsen <address@hidden
          h.edu>
cc:      Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Unidata LDM training

Hi Brian,
I've copied our LDM instructor, Steve Emmerson, so he can reply with the
specifics of the course material.  In the past, I believe the courses
have started with installing the LDM on the classroom machines and
getting it up and running with data.  The afternoon of the second day is
kind of an optional open lab and, as you probably read, is devoted to
assistance with remote installation , upgrading, or tuning of your own
institution's LDM installations as well as any other questions or
special topics.  Over  the years, I seen a good portion of the guests
staying for at least part of this optional afternoon.  The morning of
the second day does have regular course material.  My suggestion would
be to plan to attend the second day and then enjoy a little time in
Boulder if you finish up early.
Emily

--
Emily Doremire