20050310: LDM problem

Angel,

Regardless of the diagnosis, it seems clear that the downstream LDM on
host "ls1-afg" is the one having the problem (the LDM 5 code is known to
have bugs).  It is extremely unlikely that I will modify the LDM 5 code.
Therefore, I strongly recommend that you try upgrading the LDM on host
"ls1-afg" to version 6 if that is at all possible.