Date:    Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:33:40 -0600
From:    "Gregory Grosshans" <address@hidden>To:      address@hidden
          .ucar.edu
Subject: LDM upgrade question and cross feeding

Steve,

We will be upgrading LDM from version 5 to the latest version of 6
soon.  I'm already running the latest LDM-6 in some areas.  Are there
any issues with one version of LDM feeding another version of LDM?  For
example:

    LDM-5 feeding a LDM-6
    LDM-6 feeding a LDM-5   (this is the one I'm really interested in
[i.e. would the
                                                    LDM-5 encounter any
problems with an upstream LDM-6]).

Thanks,