Date:    Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:18:45 -0500
From:    "Warren.Blanchard" <address@hidden>To:      Steve Emmerson
          <address@hidden>
Subject: Possible LDM Library call

Hi Steve,

I just received the following inquiry from ROC relative to an LDM
function we briefly discussed back in September 2004.

Proposed LDM Hook - It would be nice if LDM had a library call that
returns the IP addresses (and status) of everyone connected in and
requesting local LDM data. This could allow the RP G/BDDS programmers to
provide a feedback to the WFO user(s) that data is being put out on LDM
port 388 via a GUI...

At that time you responded:

> If this were done in C code, in the LDM itself, rather than via scripts
> then it's a fairly major change and wouldn't be ready by the time the
> regionals upgrade their systems.

> I'll look into it.

Have you given this any more consideration and determined if it is a
possibility in the near future?

Thanks,
Warren

------- End of Original Message