20050124: gribkey.tbl (cont.)

>From:  Robert Mullenax <address@hidden>

Hi Robert,

re:
>Thanks.  Also, if a pqact entry does have mAVN/mSSIAVN, will that change
>to mGFS/mSSIGFS?

We recommend that you modify any entries you may have in
~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf and ~ldm/etc/pqact.conf (or other pqact
configuration files) that specifically reference AVN or ETA.  Instead
of simply changing AVN to GFS and ETA to NAM, we recommend that you
change your pattern to be able to handle both.

For instance, if you have a regular expression that refers to mAVN,
change it to refer to m(AVN|GFS), etc.

Don't forget to check the integrity of your modification in pqact.conf
by using

ldmadmin pqactcheck

If there are not typos, send a HUP signal to pqact telling it to reread
your actions:

ldmadmin pqactHUP