20041102: LDM for Windows?

>From: Carl Sinclair <address@hidden>

Hi Carl,

>I know that some time back (one of the CRAFT conferences) a version of
>LDM was tested on a Microsoft system.  I believe it was written in java.

You are referring to the NLDM, an experimental data deliver system
based on the INN protocol.

>Does that still exist and can it be made available (even if
>unsupported)?  Is there anything else available?  Thanks!

That package is not available and it is not supported.  We have
been investigating the use of INN as an alternative to the LDM-6, but
have not decided to migrate our distribution system to its use at
this point.

Cheers,

Tom Yoksas