Re: NCEP North American Reanalysis (fwd)

look at url:

http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/cdc/data.ncep.reanalysis.html#surface_gauss

parameters  water runoff, soil moisture, etc.  these files are in netcdf
so they should be usuable for your analysis. i downloaded a couple of
files and dumped them using ncdump.

there are proably other hydrologic fluxes data sets that can be found by
searching the web.

robb...