20040921 rpc.ldmd signal 11s

Art,

>Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:33:32 -0400 (EDT)
>From: "Arthur A. Person" <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20040917 rpc.ldmd signal 11s

> But it still doesn't dump core when I SEGV the child process.

According to the attached email from our System Administrator, it
looks like you'll have to jump through some hoops in order to get the
setuid-root rpc.ldmd program to dump core.

Alternatively, if you run the LDM system as root, then it might dump
core on its own.

I haven't been able to reproduce your problem on our Linux system that's
closest to yours.

Let me know how you want to handle this.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson