20040914: The product-queue is corrupt.

Stonie,

>Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 18:47:09 +0000
>From: Stonie Cooper <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: The product-queue is corrupt.

> If I do an ldmadmin stop, and then an ldmadmin start . . . the ldmadmin start
> always comes up with "The product-queue is corrupt."  So, I do the ldmadmin
> delqueue && ldmadmin mkqueue . . . and we're back running - just inconvenient
> to have to rebuild the queue every time.
>
> Is this normal?

This is very unusual.  Are you doing something odd with the LDM system
such as manually terminating receiving LDM processes via the command
"kill -9 ..."?

The next time you do an "ldmadmin stop", please send me the result of
the following command:

    pqcheck -v

The error-message you described is being printed because the above
command has an exit status of 4.