Re: The product-queue is corrupt.

Stonie,

You need to close the queue (eg call pq_close in your atexit routine)
when you are finished writing so that when the LDM is restarted,
the queue counter is properly decremented. Otherwise, the ldm will
assume that the state is not clean.

Without calling pq_close, you would have to reset the counter with
pqcheck -F to avoid remaking the queue.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support