20040910: Extended grib header on IDD.

Stonie,

The description is provided on the CONDUIT information page:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/data/conduit/ldm_idd/index.html
(the section between the "!" characters is what you are interested in).

The derivation of fields is aided by the publically available wgrib.c
routine from NWS.

This stems from my desire to provide a more informative description of the
data than the WMO header alone.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support