Re: proposed changes to product-queue module

Russ,

I see what you're saying.  If the target data-product exists in the
product-queue, then the search algorithm will find it and do the right
thing.

I think I'm going to leave the changes in, however, because

    1.  They can't hurt;

    2.  They're very cheap; and

    3.  It's not clear to me that the target data-product is guaranteed
        to exist because, in a mature product-queue, data-products are
        deleted, on average, as fast as they arrive and there doesn't
        appear to be any guarantee that this won't occur.

If I'm wrong about any of the above, please let me know.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson