Re: 20040527:problems compiling LDM on new linux box

Hi Clint,

> To: address@hidden
> From: Clint Rowe <address@hidden>
> Subject: problems compiling LDM on new linux box

> I'm trying to install the ldm on a new linux box and things don't seem
> to want to work.  I've downloaded several source versions and looked
> for binaries, but can't seem to get through the make.  Here's the log
> files ...

You sent the file "install.log", but not the file "make.log".  Did
you execute the command "make" before you executed the command "make
install"?  Both commands are necessary and must be executed in that
order.

Complete instructions for building the LDM package from scratch can
currently be found at

    http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.0.14/index.html

Alternatively, give us a logon and we'll do it for you.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson