Re: please call us today as soon as possible re LDM failure at NWS

Gini and Frances,

Upgrading our AIX 5.1 system from a base install to ML05 broke the
LDM in the exact same way that you've observed on your AIX 4.3.3 system
with ML11.

I'll try a few other possibilities, but it seems that recent AIX patch
levels contain a fundamental RPC libc change that's incompatible with
the existing LDM code.

mike