20040317: LDM documentation on the web

Mike,

>Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:10:42 -0800
>From: Mike Voss <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20040317: LDM documentation on the web

> Get that tatoo yet?  "6"

Not yet.  :-)

> I was aware of the pages you mentioned below, they are quite helpful
> indeed. There used to be a tutorial on the 2000 workshop page specifically
> addressing pattern matching, which I found useful ( I could point my
> students to it when they needed some help picking off a product). I'm sure
> the info is fairly standard UNIX though, so I can find it other places.

There's a link in the section on ERE-s to the official UNIX description
(which is extensive).

The stuff in the "LDM Basics" webpages is mostly reference material,
however.  If you want a tutorial on ERE-s, I can add that to my list of
things-to-do (maybe just copy-over that section from the 2000 workshop).