20030301: LDM - Solaris 9 - Compiling LDM for "HUGE" product-queue

Stephen,

>Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:53:55 -0700
>From: "Stephen Smith" <address@hidden>
>To: "Steve Emmerson" <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20030217: LDM - Solaris 9 - Compiling LDM for "HUGE" product-queue

> Hi there,
> Sorry I'm just getting back to you.  Unfortunately, the result of the
> command you asked for didn't yield much:
>
> pbo# grep 'checking size of int' ./config.log
> configure:1277: checking size of int
>
> That's all it had to say.

Interesting.  Was the standard error stream redirected to the
"configure.log" output-file ALONG WITH the standard output stream?
If not, then please re-execute the configure script and send me the
correct output.

If the standard error stream was redirected to the "configure.log" file,
then the reason for this failure should be found in the file "config.log"
(NB: different filename).  Please send me that file.

> So I tried to dig through the configure script,
> but it was pretty cryptic.  Looks "automade".

The "configure" script is generated by the autoconf(1) utility.

> Anyway, any recommendations?
> I'd be happy to attempt a rebuild as well.
>
> PS. I'm working on getting SUNWspro on my Sun.  Thanks
>
> -Steve

Regards,
Steve Emmerson