20030217: LDM - Solaris 9 - Compiling LDM for "HUGE" product-queue

Stephen,

>Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:50:20 -0700
>From: "Stephen Smith" <address@hidden>
>To: "Steve Emmerson" <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20030217: LDM - Solaris 9 - Compiling LDM for "HUGE" product-queue

> Hah!
> You got it.  I knew that wasn't a definition, but thought I was giving you
> what you were asking for.
> Sorry about that, anyway, here's the def:
>
> pbo# grep SIZEOF_INT config/ldmconfig.h
> #define SIZEOF_INT 0

That's bizarre!  "2", "4", or even "8" I could understand.  But "0"?

Do you still have the file "configure.log" in the top-level source
directory?  If so, what does the following command output:

    grep 'checking size of int' configure.log

Regards,
Steve Emmerson