Re: usenet

> Justin wrote:
>
> Hi, I am a student and was looking for an alternative to the traditional LDM
> interface. Does the newsgroup alternative allow for anyone to access the data
> outside the university?
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

Hi Justin,

Currently the CONDUIT data stream is being relayed over Usenet, so you're
welcome to grab that.  Not sure at this point if we'll relay other data feeds
there or not.

Otherwise, at this point there's no other "outside" access.

Sincerely,

Anne Wilson
                                  Boulder, CO  80307
Unidata WWW server       http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/